Friday 13 December 2019

Merry Christmas!

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Papermaze blog!
Merry Christmas to you all and I hope you are enjoying the festive season, creating lots of memories to scrap when the chaos of Christmas is over. I have a scrapbook layout to share with you today using the new Simple Stories Holly Jolly collection. It's a lovely Christmas collection and I've used it to scrap making gingerbread houses.

I knew that I wanted to make a gingerbread house for this page. I cut out a house shape from the Season's Greetings paper. I then used the shape to draw around the roof onto some white bazzill and hand drew a snow effect roof. I cut this out and added it onto the house. I then drew and cut out pieces to form a chimney, a door and windows.
I cut out the wreath from the 2x2 elements and adhered it to the door. I punched out some small circles from the peace and joy patterned paper and placed them on the roof. I used some of the boarder strip from the Combo Stickers at the sides of the house. I finished it off with some nuvo drops and some combo stickers.


To form the base of my layout, I trimmed down some white bazzill cardstock and mounted it on the winter wonderland patterned paper. I then adhered my photos and the gingerbread house. I added some more of the combo stickers and finished with lots more nuvo drops, creating a snowy scene.




Have you checked out the new website? It's looking really fab - take a look here and there's even a Christmas section here.


Thank you so much for looking and I wish you a wonderful Christmas and a very happy new year. See you in 2020!
Anna
X

3 comments:

Sadie green said...

This is so lovely ❤️ love the elf feet out of the chimney

Anita said...

Super cute page!

Karen said...

Lovely layout Anna. x x