Friday 13 March 2020

'So Fun' - Scrapbooking Layout - Cocoa Vanilla Studio Legendary Collection

Hello, Rebecca back with you again. I'm so excited to be working with the new Cocoa Vanilla Studio 'Legendary' Collection this month and today I'm sharing my first 12x12 layout - 'So Fun'.


My favourite patterned paper from the collection has to be 'All Star'. As soon as I saw it I knew it had to be the first paper I used and straight away I knew what I wanted to do with it. I tore a section of the paper off so that the edges looked distressed, before taking a craft knife to it (after a few deep breaths!!) and cutting out the biggest stars.

I found some papers from my stash that co-ordinated well with the stars and tore strips to add behind the star paper. I wanted the torn edges on this layout because the photos I've used are of my little boy doing some crafts at the local Natural History Museum so I thought that 'messy' edges and toddler crafts went well together!



I then placed all the stars I'd cut out back into position, but raised up on foam pads to add dimension.


I mounted my photos first on white card, and then on a green Bazzill cardstock, again to co-ordinate with the stars, and positioned them on the layout on foam to raise them up to the same height as the stars.

I used some of the Die Cut Title words to create my title - 'So Fun' and added a few extra stars and a couple of pieces from the Die Cut Ephemera Pack and finished the layout with an orange border.


I hope you've enjoyed this layout. This collection is amazing and available now in the shop so make sure you head over and take a look!

I'll be back later in the month with another 12x12 layout created with the collection.

Take care,

Rebecca x

1 comment:

Anita said...

What a lovely page Rebecca... great papers arent they.... really like all the little raised stars you cut out, well worth the effort xx