Monday 25 January 2021

Simple Stories ~ Hello Today #1

 Hello! Welcome back to the Papermaze blog! 

It’s Anna back with you and today I’m sharing a new scrapbook layout. I’m working with the ‘Hello Today’ collection from Simple Stories. This collection is great for documenting the year, with papers themed to each month. But the reverse can always be used for everyday photos with lovely bright colours - its right up my street! I also like to use the cut apart papers with each month on to add into project life pocket pages to document little stories each month. This also provides a clear divider in your album each month throughout the year. The sticker and chipboard stickers are lovely too! You can see the whole collection in the shop here.

For my first layout with this collection, I began with some bazzill for my base and a cut file from cut to you. This layout is documenting the first photograph of year that I took during a New Year’s Day walk and will be the first page in my 2021 album. So the cut file was perfect for this page. 



I backed the cut file using various reverse sides of the patterned papers, along with some coordinating cardstock




I used a variety of the combo stickers  and the  chipboard stickers  to embellish around the cut file along with some dots of Nuvo Drops  too. I added two thin strips of the reverse side of  'January' on each side of the layout as I felt like it needed balancing out.

Thanks so much for looking! 
See you soon,
Anna
X


No comments: