Wednesday 16 June 2021

Echo Park - Let's Go Anywhere - Spotting Jodrell Bank!

Welcome back to the Papermaze blog! 

ScrappyAdam here with you for an evening edition blog post for a change! This month, I am using the brilliant Let's Go Anywhere from Echo Park which has just been added to the shop. It's a fantastic collection full of black and white with red and woodgrain - I am loving the monochrome feel of it. 

'Spotting Jodrell Bank'



For this layout, I wanted to use the Forest Stencil and also used an arrow stencil from Safe Travels so I used some black ink and the two stencils to create two border strips across the page. I then used four strips of patterned paper, torn into strips from the collection and added in a washi tape for good measure and another pop of red!



I then added two strips from top to bottom, a strip of the B-Side of Cameras and a strip of the B-Side of See the World on top. 



I used the 6x6" pad to back four 3x4" photos and placed these two-together in the middle of the page and decided to use stickers and chipboard to add some detail below the bottom photograph. 



I have used Alpha's from the sticker book along with some from my stash to create the title to the top left of the page, nestled into the stencilling and overlapping the photo. 



I decided to utilise some 'empty' space on the photos by adding sticker, brads, chipboard and enamel dots. I have also added in two flair from Dotty About Flair. 

This collection is absolutely
 brilliant and I am loving creating with it. It's a big change for me to use limited colour but the black and white with pops of red and woodgrain make a refreshing change!

I will be back later in June with another Let's Go Anywhere project and in the meantime, have a look at all the other fantastic layouts! Do take a look at the collection, it's all in stock currently but I can't imagine it will be for very long - such a different collection!

Stay safe, take care and happy scrapping!

Adam x


No comments: