Saturday 10 July 2021

Carta Bella ~ Summer #2

Hi, it’s Anna back with you today! I’m sharing a second layout using the Carta Bella Summer collection. You can find it all in the shop here


For this layout, I started with the b side of the summer stamps patterned paper and tore it diagonally from one corner to the opposite corner. I adhered this to some white bazzill cardstock. 
The remaining corner of the layout was looking a little bare, so I added some stitching around the boarder. 


I used a 5x3 photograph, mounted on sunflower bazzill and the b side of summer strawberries.  
I cut out three of the large clusters from the summer day floral patterned paper and arranged them around my photographs. 


I tucked a few elements from the frames and tags cardstock pieces around the photograph.
I cut out one of the cut apart pieces from the multi journaling cards and tucked it in to the right of my photograph (I journaled after taking the pictures). 
For my title, I used a foam sticker from the simple stories simple vintage cottage fields collection. I also added in a few of the hearts and a butterfly from the foam stickers too. 


Thanks so much for looking, see you again soon with one more layout from this collection. 
Anna
X

 

No comments: