Friday 21 January 2022

The Littlest Elf ........ Christmas Magic * Echo Park*

Hello Again, 

It's Anita here again today and I have my 3rd layout to share using the Christmas Magic collection from Echo Park.

Christmas has been extra special for us this year with the arrival earlier in the year of our first Grandchild..... so Christmas Eve meant an extra pair of Christmas pyjamas! And what better than Elf ones. So we had Mummy Elf, Daddy Elf and Baby Elf.....such cuties!


I am very much a patterned paper girl normally.....but decided that I would try a white space layout this time for a change......geeeez they are SO much harder than I thought!! So I think I shall be back hitting the patterned paper for my layouts from now on!!
I based the layout on a sheet of Bazill Cardstock in the shade Avalanche   
and using a fleckle brush I splattered some black acrylic paint across it.

For the rest of the page I used:

Candy striped red and white straws

3 x 4 Journalling Cards

4 x 4 Journalling Cards 

Jen Hadfield Puffy Sticker Hearts

 Red Sequins

Lava Bazill Cardstock

 Chipboard Frames

I popped 4 layers of matting under the photo ...alternating patterned paper and layers of Lava cardstock.

4 Candy striped straws were cut in half and laid at staggered heights beneath the photo to add some dimension and I cut several elements out of the 2 sheets of patterned papers and these were layered behind and on top of the photo and other places on the layout.

I also used some chipboard elements in a few places.

I finished the page by scattering a few red sequins and some tiny gold puffy heart stickers in random places.





Well that's it now for me and my layouts using the Echo Park Christmas Magic Collection
I hope you have enjoyed seeing them in my posts.
Don't forget to pop over to the shop and see what lovely new goodies that have in regularly...and don't forget there is a fab SALE on full of fantastic bargain!!
 
Happy Crafting!
Warmest Wishes
Anita xx

 

No comments: