Monday 30 January 2023

Creating A Pocket Page With Jumbo Tags

 Hello,

Lisa here working in my Disney journal.

And I'm using the Pink Fresh Studio collection here - Delightful.


This is the paper that inspired this page here.

I started by making a huge pocket almost the size of my page.

I cut the paper to the size I wanted.


To make it look more obvious as a pocket, I took a small hole punch and punched 2 half circles.


 I fancied doing some fussy cutting, so took this paper here.


And I placed the leaves behind my photo. I went around roughly with with a black pen to help them stand out.


Moving in to the jumbo tags.

I cut them out from that piece of patterned paper that originally inspired me.


I used a corner punch to give them a more finished look and added photos.

I loved these puffy alpha stickers from Rosie's Studio.


They look cute and are such great value too.

And on the reverse of the tags.


I'll be adding my journaling.

I'm so happy how this page turned out.

There's a video coming to my YouTube channel so you can see it being made if you wish.


Thanks so much.

I hope it's inspired you.

Have a lovely day.

Lisa x


No comments: