Saturday 22 July 2023

Favourite Adventure - 49 and Market - Vintage Artistry Nature Study Collection

Hi everyone, it’s Rebecca back with you today sharing another ‘outdoorsy’ layout created with the stunning Vintage Artistry Nature Study collection from 49 and Market. Having a young son, we are always outdoors exploring so I’ve been really enjoying documenting some of our memories using this collection. You can find it in the shop here.



I made the brave decision to use a patterned paper for my background! It’s very unlike me to move away from my crisp white backgrounds, but I love the subtle detailing on the 49 and Market papers. For this layout, I’ve used the B side of the ‘Exploration’ paper. 

To my background, I added some of the amazing Foliage Rub Ons. I am in love with these! They come in a 6x8 book and there are so many to choose from. I’ve used them just to add a little detail here and there. 



I added a couple of strips of distressed patterned paper running horizontally across my background. These act as a ‘shelf’ to hold everything together. Behind the strips of paper, I’ve placed a large butterfly from the Laser Cut Elements - Wings pack. These butterflies are a little bigger than I was expecting, but I love how I was able to make a feature of them, without overpowering the page. 



On top of my paper strips, I’ve added two photos. I’ve edited my photos so that the backgrounds are black and white. This really helps to emphasise the colours in my little boy’s clothes (which match this collection perfectly!). 

I’ve then embellished the page lightly. I really love the ‘less is more’ approach to scrapbooking. I love a minimalistic look to my layouts… but without them being too bare! I’ve created my title using two pieces from the  Chipboard Word Set and then have added a few mushrooms and hearts from the same pack. 



The page has been completed with the addition of some laser cut outs, from the Mushroom and Foliage pack.



I hope you’ve enjoyed this layout and you find it inspiring. The collection is selling fast so be sure to check it out in the shop before it’s all gone! 

Take care

Rebecca x
@preciouspagespapercraft










No comments: