Monday 31 July 2023

The Little Things Journaling

 Hi, Lisa here today with my weekly journaling and focusing on the little things this week.


I fell in love this paper collection from Simple Stories - the little things. I love the contrasts of the black and white with the bright colours.

I tend to go for bright colours when I create so this made a nice change for me.

And I teamed it up with these Die Cuts from Rosie's Studio. 


Some of the Die Cuts are actually quite big. I popped this one on to vellum to create a flip page.


 And made this journal card to go on the back to cover up the backside of the large die cut.


 I wanted it still to look pretty when the page was flipped open like this.

I added my photos underneath along with more die cuts.


And I layered up more die cuts for my journal spots.


On the other side I had an older paper that I'd already turned into a page and I really didn't want to cover that up so I made a vellum page this side and created another flip.

And also used the die cuts here.


And the flip then opens to show my photos and journaling.

I love the big die cuts words in the pack too.


To finish the page I used the Rosie's Studio Alphas here.

Using green staples to really make sure they stay in place.

I love making this page.

If you'd like to see it being made I had a video here.

Thanks so much..

Lisa x

No comments: