Wednesday 30 August 2023

Making Journaling Easy

 Hello,


Today I'm documenting a fun Summer story.

It's some memories in Magic Kingdom that I wanted to remember. 

Journaling can be tricky sometimes and can feel overwhelming, so I'm sharing so tips today to make it a little easier.

I do also have a video for you here.


 I'm playing with some of the pieces from the new Pink Fresh Studio collection - Sunshine on my Mind.

You can view everything here, it's so perfect for Summer stories.


- One of my journaling biggest tips is to break up the journaling.

Create lots of areas for smaller pieces of journaling.

Here I used some chipboard alphas from Rosie's Studio to help with my journaling.

Replace some of the words with alphas. This can also become your page title.


I've had so much fun with the Ephemera Pack here that coordinates.

And for this little piece of journaling I've just roughly hand drawn my journal lines and scribbled down what I wanted to say. Doesn't get much easier than that.

The tickets flip over and there's journaling underneath.


The next page I have more bits and pieces of journaling.


I used the alphas to kick start my journaling again.

and I had fun with this paper here.

I cut out some of the pieces and created flips.


And then I added a little quote underneath and journaled on the reverse. 

Easy peasy!


I even journaled on the back of this photo.

I've had so much fun creating today and love this collection.

I love these pretty colours.

Hope you do too.


Don't forget the video.


Lisa x


No comments: