Friday, 31 July 2026

The Happiest Place & DIY Cute Paper Clips

 


Hiya,

Lisa here playing with my new travel journal and the cute collection from Simple Stories - Say Cheese - Happiest Place, which you can see here. 

I do also have a YouTube video making this spread which you can see here.


This is the paper that inspired this journal spread.

I had a lot of photos from our Disneyland California trip but I didn't want to overload the page with photos, so I created lots of flips. Lots of places to hide them.



This is when the DIY clips also came in as I needed them to hold things down in place LOL
I had a lot going on.
The clips are so fun. I have 2 on this page.
And I added one to this tag too.
Just using paperclips and a hot glue gun to attach fun things to make the clip.

Here I have a flair button, I also used a button and a fabric embellishment. 



These tags are so handy. I've used them a lot for hidden journaling and photos.




The top piece then flips up and there's lots of photos underneath.


And more underneath.


I love all the bits and pieces.



 
I used these pieces a lot which were so handy.
I created this flip with the Mickey piece. 




And then on the other side.


Another flip at the bottom.
You can see more of the clips that I made too here.
4 more : )


And I've used lots of these matching stickers too.


They really make the page.
I love adding extra colours and details.


I hot glued a piece of ribbon to create a bellyband and this held in more photos and journaling.




  There is a lot going on here, but I love a busy full journal with lots of colour, so I love it : )

I hope this has inspired you today.
Have fun

Lisa x

No comments: