Wednesday, 22 July 2026

Simple Stories ~ Sweet Summertime #2

Hi everyone and welcome back to the Papermaze blog. 
Today I'm sharing my second layout using Simple Stories, Sweet Summertime - which you can find in the shop here


To create this layout I began with a sheet of white bazzill cardstock. 
I then cut out a circle from the b side of  Backyard Memories and adhered it to the centre of the cardstock, leaving a gap around the edge so I could tuck in the florals. 
I fussy cut lots of flowers from Backyard Memories and began tucking them around the edge of the circle. It didn't matter if they weren't full flower shapes as just half was showing. So it's a good opportunity to use flowers from the edges of the patterned paper. 


I then printed my three photos and positioned them in the circle. I used an alphabet medal die to cut out the letters for my title on white cardstock. 


I then added some stickers from the cardstock stickers around the layout including some more florals!




A simple layout that came together quite quickly! But hopefully quite effective and easily replicated. 

Thanks so much for looking! 

See you again next month. 

Anna
x

@acraftylifewithanna

No comments: