Monday, 5 October 2026

Graphic 45 - BOOtiful Greetings - Happy Haunting

Hello, Lynn here today, I have selected some items from the Graphic 45 - BOOtiful Greetings collection, to create some layouts for October. I like the way this collection could be used for Halloween and autumn. The generic patterns and plains included in this collection make it suitable for other layouts too. 


For this layout I chose this photo of my nephew and his family enjoying at day out at Drucillas to celebrate Halloween. 


I started with a sheet of Blackbird Bazzill cardstock, them built up the layout onto this background. With a large label template from my stash, I cut half a label from Tangelo Bazzill, the edges were inked with Dried Marigold Distress Ink (I used this ink to edge all cut edges for this page).


Then I cut a slightly smaller half label shape from the Rusty Orange Pattern & Solid Sheet paper, and mounted this over the Tangelo Bazzill label with the check side up. Then stuck them both to the bottom half of the layout base. 


Cutting the top left corner of the Bewitching Layout sheet (about 10 x 13cm), I placed this to above the labels towards the left side of the page. I mounted my 4" x 6" photo onto Walnut Cream Bazzill, and placed it to the right side. 


I selected an area about 3cm deep from the Borders sheet, and placed this across the layout, just above the half labels. Above this strip I placed a length of glittery orange ribbon from my stash. 

From the Ephemera Set I selected a frame and placed this over a piece of the Walnut Cream Bazzill, with the smooth side up. I wrote my journalling onto this area, with a black pen, and two different sets of alphabet stickers from Doodlebug Designs (Alphabet Soup Puffy stickers Coral and Teensy Type Cardstock stickers Beetle Black). This I placed to the bottom left of the photo, overlapping the band of borders. I topped it off with a greeting phrase and title for the layout from the Ephemera Set, raised up with 3D foam pads.


I picked two phrases from the Ephemera Set, - placing 'SWEET and SPOOKY' at the top left of the photo, and 'WITCH WAY to the CANDY?' to the centre of the labels. I picked three ephemera pumpkins, and arranged them at the base of the photo with two of them stuck down with 3D foam.

The date was created with more Doodlebug Designs Puffy Alphabet Soup stickers. Finally, I added some Card Candy from my stash, three of each in cream, orange and black. 


That's all for today, back with more soon.
Thanks for looking.
Lynn x

No comments: