Wednesday, 7 October 2026

Pinkfresh Studio - Fresh Start - Portmerion

Hello, Karen here again with a final layout using the Fresh Start collection from Pinkfresh Studio.

To create the background, I layered vertical strips of the 'Keep Moving' and 'Little Things' patterned papers (from the 12x12 paper pack) along with white cardstock onto a sheet of 'Fresh Start' paper, leaving a narrow 5mm border around the outer edge.


I tore the edges of the paper and cardstock to give the layout some texture.


Next, I printed six small photos and matted them in sets of three using white cardstock and Keep Moving paper to create two photo booth-style strips, which I adhered at an angle on the right side of the layout.


For the title above the photo strips, I dug into my stash for older Pinkfresh Studio mini multi-coloured puffy alphas, echoing the colours in the patterned papers and photos.
 

At the bottom of the page, I added my computer-printed journaling.


I embellished around the photo strips by tucking in pieces of the floral ephemera.


Puffy Stickers were also used.


On the left side of the layout, I added sentiment words from an older Pinkfresh Studio ephemera pack from my stash


I finished the layout off with a sprinkle of butterflies and more puffy stickers.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope this layout gives you some fun inspiration for layering patterned papers and using photo booth strips in your own memory keeping. You can find the Fresh Start collection used in today’s project over at Papermaze.



No comments: