Monday 17 May 2010

June classes

June workshops and ready for you sign up for...

The first one...
This workshop is on the 2nd June....at 7.30pm.Bring your normall cropping tools with you. TO complete this page you need to bring 3 wallet size photos the sizes for them are 8.5cm by 6cm. We are using the papers called On holiday line from The girls Paperie.

The next workshop is on the 23rd June...at 7.30.

Again bring your normal cropping tools with you. TO complete this page you need to bring a photo ( landscape) to the size 18cm by 13cm. This page is done using the Dear lizzy from American crafts.

Both of these pages with be done using glimmer mist.
Hope to see you there.

Edited to add...to sign up for a workshop...click here to go to the workshop page on the papermaze website. In a few days they will be up for you to purchase...if not send me an email on wendy@bbbweb.com and i can let you know all you need to know. :)

1 comment:

Cturtlegirl said...

I'd be really interested in these workshops but I've never been to one before. Can you tell me where I can sign up please and also what I need to bring. Thanks