Monday 3 May 2010

New Products...

There have been lots of new products up on the website this week...today i am going to be showing you some of the new Hero Arts Stamps...

I am a tad obsessed with butterflies so this one is the first one that stood out to me...and those birds are just beautiful!

The bees on this one are beyond cute!

The fish on here are perfect for the page of my sons last christmas present which was two goldfish! again sooooo cute!

I know one little girl in my family that would love these ones!!!
I have been looking for a general sentiment stamp set for a while now and this is perfect!

Monsters???? well do i need to say more...

There are also new chipboard sheets to create your own embellishments or mini albums here.

Also dont forget the new EK success punches...here...dont forget to keep your eye on the new product section on the website as there are always new items being uploaded.
Come back in a few days as we will have a challenge for you with a little prize.

No comments: