Wednesday 16 November 2011

October afternoon

I guess it's fairly strange to decide to make a anniversary card using the October afternoon Boarding pass papers! but as my husband works away frequently and usually on our anniversary I decided they were a 'apt' paper to use this time!




I used the sydney patterned paper as the background for my card. Cutting the paper slightly smaller than my card and rounding the corners. I then inked the edges to make it stand out from the cream card.
I inked and distressed a kraft tag by sanding the edges & tearing and added this to the patterned paper.
I cut out 2 hearts from the pizza box my supplies are delivered in and tore some of the outer card from the front again giving a aged feel. I attached some small red brads to each heart and inked the edges & attached to the card having cut some sequin waste and attaching it to the side of the tag.

I finished with some glitz teeny alpha stickers and a few mulberry roses.





No comments: