Wednesday 30 November 2011

Xmas Tipple with Simple Stories

Hello there everyone!

I (Kim) would like to share a page with you which I created with the help of the fantastic Simple Stories papers. This manufacturer has been around for some time now and their designs are made in such a way that your pages are put together in a doddle.

This page came together within the matter if 15 minutes and I think the most time I spent on one single thing was to cut the banner from the papers. With the aid  two different sized circle punches, I removed the "date" circle from its outer lines and adhered them separate from each other to the background for added dimension.

Before I started adding the cut outs from the Life Documented, Life is Good and Journaling Card Elements #2 to the cardstock, I added some stamping to the background with one of my favourite Kaisercraft stamps.

To finish the layout off, I doodled a frame around my main cluster of papers and added some flowers and pearls.

2 comments:

Carin McDonough said...

Fantastic layout, I can't believe you did it in 15 minutes! I wish I could do a layout that fast, I think my fastest layout ever was about 4 hours lol. That is such a lovely photo too! :)

Unknown said...

This is just lovely. Yet again, 15 minutes?! Love the sewing and of course the Bunting -x-