Monday 7 November 2011

Scrapping with Lists

 Please take a look at the blog post below for an update on the fire and the shop.

Hi, Lisa here with you today.

I'm a big fan of 'the list'. I live by my lists daily.
A list for chores, work, scrapping projects, weekly menu. It's how I work.
I'm lost without them.
So it's not a surprise to learn that I love to scrap with lists too.
It's a great and very easy way to journal.

I've used the Christmas 'Snow Globe paper' 'Peppermint' range from Crate Paper.
I love this patterned paper.



I then used a circle cutter and cut lots of pretty circles out of it.


I stuck them in place with a small piece of double sided tape on each circle, placed my photo and matching jornal card in place.
Then using a piercing tool, I pierced lots of holes all over the circles making stars.
I have then very loosely sewn over purposely making it look slightly messy.


I decided to list 8 things we did this summer.


I like this messy cotton look.


Scrapping with lists, ideas are endless.

- Favourite foods, toys, books, movies
- Scrap what you like or dislike right now
- A LO about what you've done this past year
- New Years resolutions
- Ambitions
- Things that make you laugh

The list goes on : )




2 comments:

Suzanne said...

:O beautiful! Good luck with getting back up and running!

Anita said...

What super use of that paper, its a fab layout.xx