Monday 13 March 2017

Simple Stories Paper Bag Mini Book - With Video Link

Hi it's Lisa here with you today.
I have created a mini book using the Simple Stories - Domestic Bliss collection.


It's been a while since I've made a 'ME' project, so seeing as it's my birthday month, I thought it was  good time to make one. You can watch the video of the book being made here.




I think sometimes it's easy creating projects and documenting other people and we forgot to document about ourselves.


The book started off as a plain brown paper bag. These make excellent book covers.


I've then decorated the pages with the beautiful papers from this collection.


And I've used some of the coordinating stickers and die cuts too. It makes the creative process so much easier and quicker when you have everything coordinating.


I hope you enjoy the video. Thanks for stopping by today.

Lisa x 



1 comment:

Karen said...

Great tutorial and min book