Friday 23 June 2017

Project Life | Crate Paper Oasis


Hi everyone!

I hope you've had a wonderful week. I'm back today to share a Project Life layout, documenting a weekend getaway my boyfriend, dogs and I went on in April. As with my last project, I'm using Crate Paper Oasis!


I used papers from the collection to back my photos, and to create a journaling card at the top of my layout: one of the papers is a travel log design, perfect for writing on! I trimmed the lined paper down to 4x6, added some washi tape and puffy stickers (also from Oasis), and it was the perfect spot to talk about our weekend. I stamped the date with a Heidi Swapp stamp I had in my stash.


I love these caravan puffy stickers! We stayed in my parents' holiday van at the coast, so they were ideal for this particular layout.


These tiny word strips from Simple Stories are perfect for embellishing pocket cards! I'm going super simple with my Project Life this year, and I'm trying to keep my pages as flat as possible. These stickers add cute sentiments and that little something extra, without bulking up your pages.


I hope you've enjoyed seeing this layout! If you'd like to see the process itself, there is a video on my channel which you can watch HERE. You can also find me on instagram HERE, if you're interested in following me!

Have a fabulous weekend!

ChloƩ




No comments: