Monday 15 January 2018

Little things

My first scrapbook page of 2018, and using Blue Fern Studios Chesterville collection.. Its a very dark collection and has a very mixed media vibe about it. On this page i have  used very little paper, mainly my background piece which i have added lots of mixed media to
Firstly i have prepared my keswick paper with transparent gesso and left to one side to air dry,
My focal point is the chipboard notebook frame from Blue Fern Studios to this i have added distress oxides in iced spruce, and them stamped with a clear script stamp from kaiser craft. then added a layer of transparent gesso and set aside to air dry. Once dry i added more inks and mists and set aside.


Back to my page i added some structure paste through a stencil and once dry layered on inks and mists. Placed my back and white photo in the frame and adhered to my page and added strips of paper from the same collection to the right hand side of the frame and some Tim Holtz letter stickers, and  die cue some snowflakes and added to 3 corners of my page.


Added an acrylic title i had amongst my own stash, photo strip, metal embellishments and cotton. Some extra stamping  to areas


close ups


1 comment:

Sadie green said...

Looks so tactile, I just want to stroke it 😉 beautiful lo