Monday 22 January 2018

Wild Adventure with Photoplay Boys Rule

Hi Tracee with you today to share a layout I created with the super cute collection by Photoplay called Boys Rule.

Wild Adventure tracee provis papermaze photoplay boys rule

I am creating an album with pictures from our first camping trip, it was such fun even when the rain was tap tapping on our tent. Luckily we arrived in sunshine, good job for first time tent erecting!


I created a grungy background simply by using my palette knife to scrap the paint across the page. I dug into my stamps cupboard and came up with quite a few to use.
Since scrapping 8 x 8 at my friends last summer I have become addicted, I cut the car from the Mr Awesome sheet and it became a large element on my smaller page. I then went to town fussy cutting other images from the papers.
I used the wood veneer "Amazing" and the paperclips from the goody bag that came with my DT kit.


I hope you have a Happy Scrappy day and for this page and all your scrappy needs please head over to the shop






2 comments:

Anita said...

Great page Tracee, look forward to seeing more layouts of your trips through the year x

Debbi Tehrani said...

Oh, how fun is this! So creative with that little jeep and and the tire tracks! Just awesome and so creative!