Wednesday 24 January 2018

Kaisercraft - Wandering Ivy - part 2

Hello, Lynn here with my second layout using Wandering Ivy papers from Kaisercraft. I have chosen another photo from Emily's autumn wedding.


My base layer is a sheet of sage Bazzill cardstock, I didn't gut the card this time as I needed a firm base for the wooden planks. The paper chosen for the background is called 'Panelling' I cut all the wooden planks apart, distressed them, inked the edges and then stuck them to the base card in much the same arrangement as they were. Before sticking the two horizontal planks I wrapped some fine jute twine around the paper and stuck them with dimensional glue.



The pretty floral paper is called 'Blue Posy' I cut this to about 7.5" deep and 10.5" wide. The edges were distressed as before. The photo was mounted onto some distressed Kraft Bazzill. As for my first layout I used some of the embellishments sent to me by Papermaze, and others from my stash. I also used the same set of Thinlit dies - Festive Greens for all the leaves and pinecones.



For the decoration above and below the floral paper I cut two strips using a Sizzix Sizzlit Decorative Strip called 'Fanciful Border'. These were also cut from the Kraft Bazzill. Then I used embossing powders to give them an aged metallic look. I chose platinum, Verdigris and bronze from my stash. There are lots of embossing powders available in the shop.
The blue lacy border and the hidden clock faces were taken from the Wandering Ivy Sticker Sheet.


Thanks for looking.
Lynn x

2 comments:

Anita said...

Beautiful page for a wonderful photo Lynn, love all the die cuts and embossing effects you have done x

Lynn said...

Thanks Anita x