Sunday 18 February 2018

Pebbles ~ Happy Hooray! ~ Part 1

Hi, it's Anna here with you today to share my next page layout with you! This month I have been working with the Pebbles Happy Hooray Collection.
This collection is so bright and happy, perfect for birthday celebrations, with its cute details including balloon animals. Although its equally versatile to use for other photos, using the reverse sides of the papers, which are without a birthday theme. Take a look for yourself using the link above. I especially love the thickers and the 'party time' patterned paper.









For my first project, I decided to use the happy hooray collection for a birthday layout. I used bazzill cardstock as my base spritzing first with some ink spray, and the reverse of the 'eat cake' paper. I mounted my photographs before ahereing them along with some of the 'party time' elements.







I added some stamped and punched stars as well as some word stickers. I used the Doodlebug Abigail letter stickers for my title.











Thanks for looking!
Next time, I'll be back with the Happy Hooray collection, making a birthday board.
Have a great week.
Anna
X

1 comment:

Anita said...

What a cheerful page x