Wednesday 2 May 2018

Amazing with Echo Park Imagine That Boy

Hello, Tracee with you today to share a layout I created using the adorable Imagine That (boy) collection by Echo Park. I used this collection in an earlier post and you can find that here.


amazing tracee provis papermaze echo park imagine that boy

I have used lots of stickers from the Combo Sticker Sheet along with a little fussy cutting. I created my own background with stitched stars and splashes of silver mist. 


I created the background by first sketching some stars lightly in pencil where I wanted them to be around the top half of the page, and then stitching over them with my sewing machine (the pencil marks are easily erased after) I thought the splatters of silver mist gave the stars some life like they were almost twinkling. I cut some very very tiny triangles to have cascading down my page to the journaling and leading out towards the bottom of the page.


I used the combo sticker sheet quite a lot for this page I think they make such cute clusters relatively easily. My page is 8 x 8 inches in size so this makes some of them large on my page but they still fit right in like the super hero sticker here.


I cut up some more of the Etch A Sketch frames from the Sketch It Out sheet, this time I cut out the middle bit and used it as an actual frame type embellishment. I used limited amounts of paper  from the collection as there were so many of the stickers I wanted to have on my layout. The frame is from a Simple Stories. Check out this Imagine That collection for yourself as there are so many lovely elements in it, plus they also have a Girl version.

Hope you all have a very happy scrappy day and for this page and all your crafting needs please pop over to the SHOP







2 comments:

Karen said...

Lovely layout. I like how the colours pop against the white background. x

Tracee said...

Thankyou Karen x