Monday 28 May 2018

Wise Words....... Misty Mountains from Kaisercraft.

Hello there it's Anita with you today and I would like to wish you a very happy Bank Holiday Monday !
For my last post of this month I have used some of the delicious Misty Mountains papers from Kaisercraft. This collection is full of soft, delicate pinks, mauves and stronger indigo's and combines a mix of florals, agates, marbled designs and some lovely quotes too!


I decided to scraplift a layout I originally made back in January which you can see here as I wanted to make use of several of the quotes and I really enjoyed making the original one.


I used just 3 of the collection for this layout of myself and our eldest daughter as a baby. I loved all the quotes and felt they would be perfect words of advice to give someone so special. Sheets used were
Divine
Marbled
Light Leaks
I also used a sheet of Blackberry cardstock.
The centre was gutted out from the sheet of Marbled and put the small gutted piece to one side.
The sheet of Light Leaks was trimmed down to 11.5 inch square and then tilted slightly and placed onto the Marbled sheet, I then just trimmed the overhanging areas off.
The photograph was double matted onto Blackberry cardstock and then onto the gutted piece of Marbled.







I also matted a few of the quotes and cut the title from the cardstock using Sizzix Noveau Alphabet.
Using a Distress Stain in Dusty Concord I dabbed some splats in various points on the page. There is a huge variety of colours in the Distress Stain dept in the shop, so many gorgeous colours to choose from! Some of the quotes were stuck flat to the the page and others were raised on foam pads and overlapping each other and the layout was finished with the addition of various sized sequins, some fine cut lilac raffia strands and a crystal heart cabochon.
Here are a few more close ups.


Once again Kaisercraft have created another gorgeous quality range to add to their ever growing collections. For the other new collections by them on the shop site please look here

Wishing you a super Bank Holiday Monday, hope you will find some time for yourself to get crafting!

Warmest wishes
Anita xx

1 comment:

Karen said...

Lovely layout Anita and a clever use of all those quotes. x