Friday 1 June 2018

A Flip Through, Finding Inspiration & A Process Video

 
 
 
Hello!! It's a Disney day here today with me Lisa.
I was wanting to use up some of my Echo Park scraps, so I thought I'd have a flip through our 2017 Disney scrapbook for 2 reasons.
1. to see what photos/stories still needed scrapbooking and 2. for some inspiration.
 
If ever you are stumped and need some inspiration, I find it really helpful looking through my scrapbooks. Seeing some of my favourite LO's and techniques gets me feeling really inspired and gives me ideas. I find it really works.
 
 
 
I ended up creating this 12x12 page using a photo taken from when we met talking Mickey. The Echo Park collection, Wish Upon A Star, is so perfect for this.
 
Lots of fussy cutting here. A great way to use up leftovers.
 
 
 
I then drew in journal lines and fitted in my journaling this way.
 
You can watch this page being created on this video here and you can also see the flip through my scrapbook album.
I hope you enjoy.
 
And remember, if ever you are needing a little inspiration, try flicking back through your scrapbooks. You'll be surprised how much you feel inspired and full of ideas.
Thank you. Lisa xx

No comments: