Monday 18 June 2018

Creative Journaling - Planning a Trip

 
 
Hello, Lisa here with some leftover scraps from the 'Here & There' collection from Crate Paper.
 
 
I've been using my Travelers Notebook a lot lately. I'm really enjoying my creative journaling sessions. When using up scraps like today, scrapbooking on this smaller scaler is perfect.
 
I do have a video here where you can see me working on these next 2 journal pages.
 
 
We have an exciting trip coming up. This holiday though, rather than just waiting until we come back to start recording the memories, I've started documenting already.
 
 
I've created this double page spread to tell our trip planning stories. We spend so much time researching our trips, so I thought it would be fun to start the story telling right from the very start.
 
I've cut out pieces from the patterned papers to create embellishments and I've even used brush pens to colour in (See the word 'JUN').
 
 
I've also decided to create a few pages so they are ready to work on when we get back.
We are heading to the mountains when we first arrive, so this card is perfect.
I just love the idea that all I need to do is to print some photos and add some journaling when we return and I'm ready to go.
 
This is the first time that I've done this. I love my Traveler's Notebook.
 
So, are you taking a trip this Summer?
Why don't you document the planning before and even prep some pages before you go??
 
Happy trip planning : )
 
Lisa x  
 
 
 
 

No comments: