Friday 13 September 2019

Echo Park ~Teen Spirit #1

Hi all, it's Anna back with you today. How did it get to be the middle of September?
Today I have a layout to share with you using the new Echo Park Teen Spirit collection.
The collection is aimed at teenage boys, but is perfectly suitable for younger children too, or various other themes.

Here is what I've been working with this month which includes:







Take a look in the shop for all of your scrapbooking product needs - here.


My layout is below...


I began by using bazzill cardstock as my base and gave the white cardstock some colour with some dylusions spray. I then cut six squares out of various pieces of patterned paper (6x6cm) and distressed the edges slightly.


I love these pretty little studio die cuts. I added some freckled fawn stars and some nuvo drops around it.



I mounted my photograph and cut out the ''right now'' card from the journaling cards. After I'd photographed the layout I asked my son to fill it in with details of all of his favourite things.



I used various stickers from the elements stickers sheet.



Have a great weekend!
Thanks for looking!
Anna
X

1 comment:

Karen said...

Great layout Anna. I love the pops of black. x x