Monday 23 September 2019

'The Sound Of Autumn' a couple of cards...Ciao Bella

Hi There

 It's Anita here with you today and just for a change I have made a couple of cards to share with you. I have used the stunning new collection from Ciao Bella, The Sound of Autumn 

Autumn is my most favourite season of all. I absolutely LOVE the colours and how they change, the gorgeous scent in the air and the golden haze of the sun and how it lights the trees.
I was delighted to see this gorgeous new selection of papers and as I wanted to make a birthday card for a lovely friend who also loves Autumn, I just knew that this was the perfect opportunity.



Both cards were based on ivory coloured 6" x 6" card blanks and each element was matted on gold mirri board ( something I very rarely use, however I felt it worked well with these papers)


I used some Stampendous Frantage Embossing Enamel in Gold and lightly sprinkled some loose onto a couple of areas. I then heated from underneath until the granules melted and turned to liquid gold ( it takes longer than heating normally from above, however normally you would use an embossing ink to hold the powder in place where as this is loose and would instantly blow away)


It gives a nice random effect this way and just leaves little scattered sprinkles. I chose some different panels and elements from different sheets, mounted them on mirri board and layered them up. Some were raised on foam pads to create dimension and I added a gold glittery doily in between the layers.
The card was finished by adding some gems and bow made from raw taffeta.

The 2nd card was made the same way just with different elements, ribbons and trim. And again I used the same technique with the Stampendous Frantage Embossing Enamel except this time I used Silver aswell as the Gold


Between the 2 cards I used these sheets of papers :

The Sound of Autumn - Autumn Cards
The Sound of Autumn - Autumn Tags
The Sound of Autumn - All at Once Summer Collapsed into Fall


Ciao Bella have created an amazing selection of papers and you can see the stock carried in the shop HERE

At the moment the SUMMER SALE is till on, so why not pop over and have a good look and grab a bargain before the sale finishes.

Happy Crafting!
Warmest Wishes
Anita xxx

5 comments:

Lynn said...

These are lovely seasonal cards Anita. x

Anita said...

Thank you Lynn, I loved using these papers xx

Mariann Jakobsen said...

These are so beautiful! Love the autumn colors.

Karen said...

Lovely cards Anita. Super images on the panels. x x

Anita said...

Thanks so much Mariann and Karen, they are such gorgeous papers xx