Monday 3 February 2020

Good Times Ahead...So Time to Catch Up!!

Hi Lisa here!!
I have a question for you....do you feel like you always need to keep up with your scrapbooking or do you just scrap as and when you want to?

I have always taken that approach, but since using traveler's notebooks too, there's a big part of me that now wants to finish my notebooks. I guess when scrapbooking 12x12's you just keep going. There isn't really an end. But right now I'm feeling like I really want to finish my notebooks. I think even more so as another trip comes closer I just feel like I need to finish documenting a previous trip.
So today I'm sharing a couple of pages in my notebook where I'm trying to finish up our US 2018 road trip.

 
 

I'm a little obsessed with this paper line from Crate Paper - All Heart.
It was the polaroid pics that caught me eye. I thought they'd be so much fun to cut out.


I used a craft knife to cut out the centres and popped my photos in at angels.
I also added a wooden 'today' as my title. I painted it pink and wrote over in my black journal pen.

I used the stickers to coordinate aswell. They embellish my page so beautifully.



I didn't stick my paper fully down and made lots of little snips in to end of the paper to create a frill.


Trying to get my trip documented I created a quick page whilst watching tv. This one was so quick.
I love the reverse of this paper here so much. I love how it looks creased.


l cut some of the elements from one of the papers to use as embellishments here and some of the stickers too. I love how quick this one came together.

I hope this has inspired you to get some quick pages made.
I'm so close to finishing my notebook now : )

Have a creative week.
love

Lisa xx 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your Affiliate Profit Machine is waiting -

Plus, making money with it is as simple as 1 . 2 . 3!

Follow the steps below to make money...

STEP 1. Tell the system which affiliate products you intend to promote
STEP 2. Add PUSH button traffic (it ONLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. Watch the system explode your list and upsell your affiliate products all for you!

Are you ready?

Click here to activate the system