Monday 29 June 2020

Pink Paislee Paige Evans Bloom Street - Sunny Weekend Walks

Hello again! Karen C here with another project using Pink Paislee's Bloom Street collection by Paige Evans. 

I have used six photos on my layout today which were taken over the past three months during the lockdown. All too often I think I take where I live for granted but the current crisis has reminded me how beautiful my village is and how lucky I am to live here, especially at this time.


I started with a sheet of paper #14 which is a yellow ombre floral paper. Using my computer I printed my journalling onto the bottom of a piece of white cardstock which measured 12" x 8". My six 4" x 3" photos were trimmed slightly and then placed on the white cardstock. The white cardstock was then glued to the yellow paper.


Some green Bakers Twine was tied around the white cardstock.


I punched a border strip from a piece of the paper #12 and tucked this under the bottom edge of the white cardstock. Using my sewing machine and white thread I then stitched along the bottom and top edges of the layout and the white cardstock.


The title was added to the top of the layout using letters die cut from the #12 paper, a puffy phrase sticker from Pinkfresh Studio and some foam letter stickers from American Crafts.


I fussy cut some flowers from paper #2 and used these to embelish the layout and also placed some yellow enamel dots next to the flowers.


Finally I stuck a very old label sticker from my stash and some tiny stickers for the date at the bottom of the layout.



The Bloom Street collection is perfect for scrapbooking photos taken outside in the sunshine and I hope that I have perhaps inspired you to scrapbook about where your live. Do hop on over to the shop to take a look at this collection and lots more. You'll find lots to use in your scrapbooking and cardmaking.

Take Care,
Karen x x

1 comment:

Anita said...

Great layout Karen, so nice to see lots of photos used....and they are such lovely pics too. It looks gorgeous where you live xx