Saturday 15 May 2021

Happy Birthday with Disney Inspired Collections by ScrappyAdam

Happy Saturday!

Adam, aka ScrappyAdam here with a new Disney layout using a combination of Echo Park and Simple Stories Disney inspired collections. Anyone that has followed me over on Instagram or Facebook will know I love scrapping Disney - both with and without Disney inspired collections and I have a lot of both Echo Park and Simple Stories from Papermaze left so I decided to combine them for some layouts and, hopefully, something a bit different too!

One thing I will say, bear in mind that Simple Stories tend to use a cream base for their Say Cheese collections whereas Echo Park tend to use a white base. I personally don't mind this mix but I know some scrappers won't be keen!



I started with a full sheet of the Balloons paper from Echo Park's 'A Magical Place' using the black star reverse side for a 1/2" border around the page with the 4x4 Elements from Simple Stories' Say Cheese Main Street on top. I decided to use the reverse of one of my favourite papers from A Magical Place; Strike a Pose (those cameras!!) as a base for my photo and embellishments on the page. 

I love that Echo Park now have two 6x6 pads - their usual one and then a 'mega' pad! This is the same but has 6x6 solids and three of each design. Of course, I got the mega pad - and it's brilliant and Papermaze are stocking it! I used some papers from this pad as well as Say Cheese scraps to layer up around and to the bottom of the photo. I matted my photo once and then decided to add two further mats and tore the bottom to add a bit of extra texture. 



It was then a case of embellishing which I love! I do love layering lots of paper and using patterned paper background but embellishments are so much fun!

I had lots to choose from but kept it relatively simple - for me anyway!



I used embellishments from both collections including some chipboard, stickers and ephemera and enamel dots. I also added some fab Bramble Fox perspextives - those Mickey heads are so cute! I love the Echo Park chipboard - so crisp and white background!



I'm loving mixing these two collections and will be back with some more fun scrapping with it very soon! I'm hoping to use this Disney mash up kit to make a little album which I hope to share with you all soon!

In the meantime, pop to the blog and check out the amazing inspiration from the Papermaze Design Team - there is so much scrappy goodness right here on the blog! Take care, stay safe and I will see you all soon!

Adam xx

No comments: