Monday 29 November 2021

Disney At Christmas

 Hi, Lisa here!

I wanted to start my new journal documenting our first Christmas experience at Disney.


 I received some of the Joyful Christmas papers from Cocoa Vanilla Studio Papers here.

They are just so pretty and I knew these papers would go so well with my new journal.

To go with this collection, although not Christmas themed, I thought it went really well, I picked out some Maggie Holmes papers from the Market Square collection here. 


I do have a full process video which you can watch here too.


I really love creating flip pages in my DIY journal. 
The 2 collections here go so well together.
I love how the yellow from the larger pages behind add such a fun contrast. 
With the green showing through I added a little green to my new pages so it all coordinated.

I added a paper bag on the left which flips out and the flip page on the right comes from the packaging of these stamps here.

  

These stamps are also part of the Maggie Holmes collection. Aren't they cute?!

I used the packaging and a few of the stamps too.


I loved this paper here.

I cut out some of the frames to use, but the inside of the frames didn't match my page so I stuck my photos over the top, like the castle pic here.

It went so perfectly.

 

I love how you can make any paper collection work for you, whether it's themed or not. There's always a way.

And let me let you into a little secret...


I tried to stamp the camera straight on to the page at the top.

But I forgot it was on to the glossy packaging and it smudged so badly.

I didn't fret, I just stamped again on the patterned paper and stuck it over the top.

I think it looks better in pink now anyway. 

There's always ways to cover up accidents.


I hope you like this page and enjoy the video.

Thanks so much.


Lisa x  

No comments: