Friday 24 June 2022

Bella Blvd ~ Time to Travel ✈️ #1

Hi, it’s Anna back on the blog today! I’m back to share my third and final project with Bella Blvd Time to Travel and it’s a project life page…

I haven’t posted a project life page in a while, but I do use them a lot! I find them so helpful when making albums. They are a great way to add in extra photos that you may not have used or would have otherwise taken up lots of pages in your album. 
For this one, I’ve continued with documenting the travel day of our recent holiday. So I’ve used pictures of us and food etc on the plane that I probably wouldn’t have done a whole page on. It has also provided a whole pocket for journaling. 

You can find a variety of sizes of pocket pages in the shop here.

Lots of collections come with cut apart papers that are perfect to use in these pocket pages. Time to Travel is no different, so I cut apart a few pieces from the daily details paper.
I usually pair cut apart papers with project life cards, which come in a variety of designs and perfectly fit the pockets. 
You can find project life cards in the shop here


Once I’ve decided on the style of pocket page I’m using. I always start by laying out the photos I want to use and finding an appropriate card to mount them on. You can of course also use full 6x4, 3x2 etc photos without the need for any cards. I also like to leave a couple of spaces for cards on their own/ titles/ journaling boxes. 


Once I’m happy with the layout, I decide on any embellishments that can be added. 
I have used some of the puffy stickers from the collection to add in some extra detail.  I added in one of the little aeroplanes from the puffy stickers to the map to show our journey. In the bottom left pocket I added in a journaling box with the ‘travel’ alphas from the puffy stickers too. I will record details from our journey here. 


Thanks so much for looking!
 I hope this inspires you to have a go at a project life page.

See you next month, when I’ll be working with Simple Stories Into the Wild!

Anna 

 

No comments: