Thursday 9 June 2022

Bella Blvd ~ Time to Travel 🚐 #2

Hi, it’s Anna back on the blog today! I’m sharing my second layout using Bella Blvd Time to Travel. I’m documenting our recent holiday and travel day in particular! This page focuses on the first part of our journey and finally being able to go!

I began by adding some distress oxide (in the shade blueprint sketch) lightly to a sheet of white bazzill. I knew roughly where I wanted to place my photos, so I placed them on the cardstock to make sure the distress oxide would show. 

I then gutted a sheet of ‘In the Clouds’ and trimmed down my cardstock by about 3cm each side and adhered it to the in the clouds paper. I also hand stitched around the edge of the white cardstock.


I mounted my photographs onto some navy blue bazzill cardstock and also selected one of the cut apart phrases from ‘Daily details’ to accompany them.


I fussy cut the sunshine from the ‘daily details’ paper and completed my layout by adding some of the puffy stickers.




Thanks so much for looking! I’ve got one more layout to share with you before I move on to another collection! 

See you then! 
Anna
X

No comments: