Wednesday 27 June 2012

More with the June Kit...

Here is yet another page I have made using this months kit...that's 3 layouts so far for £10 and I still have plenty left for more!

This is another girly layout, using one of the large chipboard butterflies...


I covered the butterfly in the embossing powder and heated it up. On my previous 'boy' layout I used black ink and a thinner dusting of embossing powder so that some of the black showed through, looking more distressed, where as here I used a clear inkpad and covered and heated the powder twice to get a good thick covering, showing off all that beautiful glimmer within the melted powder.


2 comments:

Traceyr said...

I think the way the text is to the far left is very inspiring and gives the layout an edgy look. Beautiful. :)

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

Love this!!!!!