Monday 27 July 2015

Back to School with Websters Pages...

Hi, it's Anna here!
The summer holidays are finally here! We have been really looking forward to it in our house and are looking forward to making lots of summer memories. 
So the holidays have just begun, but before we know it it will be time for the start of the new term. With this in mind, today I have a 'back to school' page to show you using the Websters Pages 'Hall Pass' Collection. 

I started with this patterned paper and used this paper to cut out the letters from my sons name.  I have also used some Simple Stories sn@p stickers which you can see here.


I asked my son to write his name in the Polaroid frame at the bottom of the page...



I'll be back soon but until then, have a lovely summer everyone! 

Anna 
x

No comments: