Monday 20 July 2015

Graphics 45

Hi, Carol with you today….

I adore Graphics 45 paper, but, do appreciate that its not everyones cup of tea and some of the designs can be really strong and bold, so I thought I would use the Precious Memories papers and make a few cards and one of them I'm sharing here with you today…


so, my base was a pre-scored 6x6 card base.  I covered this with the florally paper cut to size with the edges distressed and inked and then doodled on with black pen, I also did this for the next layer which was cut slightly smaller… these papers are the backs of some of the stronger patterns… using the pale cream sheet I die cut a label, inked the edges and stamped on a sentiment, the cream cardstock was also cut to size for the "baby girl" sentiment - there are loads of dies out there and a good set of labels is always going to be a good buy… I also die cut a swirl dieflowers were added along with bling, lace and pins… to finish off my card. 

Take a look at the Graphics papers in store - they are such fab quality and such unique designs they are sure to add a certain something to all of your projects.

TFL xx

No comments: