Monday 6 July 2015

journal page

Hi, Carol with you today.  In my last post I used some of the gorgeous dylusion paints…. after I had finished my project I had some paint left over, so using a damp baby wipe I added them to my journal….here is my finished project:-


I stamped around the edges of my journal using the Emma Godfrey stamps from Paperartsy…once stamped I coloured in using various posca pens, adding white doodled dots to some.  The background was created by adding paint thro' a sequin waste mask, stamping with paint with Emma Godfrey set 02 - I doodled some circles and then criss crossed them… painted lines were added using the edge of an old store card.  I then stamped a couple of Banksy inspired stamps…

TFL xx

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Hi Carol, Lovely to see your work including this page IRL today.