Wednesday 10 August 2016

fun with prima

this month i have worked with some beautiful papers from prima vintage emporium. There are a few processes in this page, so I'm going to number each process in the hope i do not  forget anything
1. Used the opera seria patterned paper and covered it in clear gesso.. This allows me to add paint effects without saturating the page and losing the patterned paper underneath.

2. Next i have used texture paste through the Tim Holtz  flourish stencil                                                                                                                       
3. Using various mica sprays, powders and inks i began adding them to my patterned paper randomly and then using a paint brush to move the colour around. 

4. I have then used the puccini paper from this collection, added strips vertically, but also torn and distressed them. And also torn a matt from this paper to place my photo on with silicone glue.

5. Once I decided where my photo was going, i could then add my lace appliques from my own stash. then add my photo
                              
6. Add the rest of my embellishments, paper flowers, thread, cork, a tag, wooden pieces, and micro beads.( ones used for nail art)

7. Finally some flicks of ink and some old rub ons from my own stash, distressed the edges of my layout and matted on to a mustard coloured card stock


Close ups
 Close up of the embellishment cluster


No comments: