Tuesday 9 August 2016

*Magical Adventure*


Hi, it's Anna with you today. I've been working with the Echo Park Magical Adventure Collection this month. Anyone who knows me will tell you that one of my favourite things is all things Disney. I've been lucky enough to visit Walt Disney World in Florida as well as a few trips to Disneyland Paris, most recently last summer. I'm still working on my photographs from last year so once again I was keen to get my hands on the latest Disney themed collection to be released. I used a piece of patterned paper from an older Disney themed collection Say Cheese II by Simple Stories on white bazzill cardstock. I added my photograph and used the elements stickers around my layout. 


Supplies Used:




Papermaze stock several great collections of Disney themed scrapbooking ranges. Take a look at these if you've got Disney photos to scrap! 


I'll be back with another layout using Magical Adventure soon. Thanks for looking. 
Anna 

No comments: