Monday, 29 August 2016

If i had wings....

For this post i have continued to use the prima papers vintage emporium but rather than a scrapbook page and have used a cheap wooden  15cm x15cm frame.
Firstly i painted the frame with a  piece of cut and dry foam.
I then layered with silicone glue two pieces of distressed patterned paper on top of each other. I used a distressing tool but the side of a pair of scissors will have the same effect along with some distress ink.
I then added to strips of patterned paper roughly on the middle of the background paper.
Cut a chipboard butterfly in half  and added that to one side of my strip.
My mini photo's are printed of at 5cm by 5cm which
i have done by using a project life app on my tablet.
Backed the photos with hessian. Added a label and post mark. cut up a resin frame and added my title. Lastly added some tissue tape to the sides of my frame

Close up pictures

really loved how this turned out, using my scraps left over from my layout

No comments: