Tuesday 30 May 2017

Cards with Bella Boulevard Secrets of the Sea

Hi Tracee with you today sharing another project using the Secrets of the Sea Boy collection by Bella Boulevard

cards tracee provis bella boulevard secrets of the sea boy papermaze

I created a layout using this collection earlier in the month (that you can find HERE) and fussy cut lots of elements out, I didn't use all of  these on the page so thought I would create some cute cards to use them up. These cards are made with a generic theme so can be used for any occasion.

cards tracee provis bella boulevard secrets of the sea boy papermaze 2

I used a bling swirl for the whales spout, I added some of the wave paper to the inside of a polaroid frame to create a little tank for the whale to "swim" in. The sentiment was cut from the borders sheet and a puffy heart sticker for the final touch.


Best Fishes, such a cute sentiment, I used my printer to create the title for this card. I quite often do this if I haven't got a stamp to fit the purpose.


I was sent a strip of green mesh in my DT package this month and I roughly cut it to replicate seaweed, I think my fussy cut fish is finding it very appetising! The bubbles were created with blobs of stickles and also add a little sparkle.

I had great fun creating these cards and the whole collection is delightful.
Please pop over to the SHOP for this collection and all your scrapping needs




1 comment:

Anita said...

These are super cute Tracee. Love the cheeky little face on the fish! And that seaweed is fab xx