Monday 1 May 2017

May Day

Hello,  Carol with you on this May Day bank holiday Monday…

I've been playing with my paints, stamps, stencils and household accessories (lol) creating master boards again…

Here is today's offering:-


I decided to zing up my colour palette this time…and have added stamping with inks and paint… 

Using the same colour way I painted some Tando creative chipboard shapes:- the butterflies and shapes from the textures 1 board (Please ring the shop for more details on this product as its not yet on the website) :-


I painted the arrow intending to use it, but, its now in the painted ready to use pot!!

Here is the card I made using all the elements…


The card base was stencilled using the dusty attic stencil distressed grid, and also a text stencil and distress ink….

TFL xx

No comments: