Wednesday 24 May 2017

New Design Team Member, Chloé Murray!


Hello!

My name's Chloé, and I'm super excited to be posting here on the Papermaze blog today. I'm truly honoured to have been invited onto the design team, and I thought it might be fun to share some of my work with you, and tell you a little about me.


I've always been creative, since early childhood. I kept a scrapbook of sorts from age 10, and in scrapbooking I found my "place". I started out with traditional 12x12 layouts, before gradually moving over to Project Life-style scrapbooking. Generally I stick with pocket pages now, however the occasional layout gets thrown in, and my travel albums include lots of traditional pages. I'm now the proud owner of a huge IKEA kallax unit filled with albums, and they bring me so much joy! I'm also a big fan of creative journaling, which I hope to write an introduction post on very soon.


I live in Hampshire with my boyfriend and our two dogs, Archie and Winnie. You'll soon learn that my little dogs are the loves of my life, and they feature in many of my projects... I'm definitely a crazy dog lady! I do also have six pet bunnies, so it's perhaps fair to say that I'm just a crazy pet lady in general. 

I hope you've enjoyed learning a little about me; I'll be back with my first DT project very soon! If you'd like to, you can follow me on my social media channels here: YouTube, Instagram, Twitter.

Chloé




3 comments:

Lynn said...

Lovely to meet you Chloe - welcome to Papermaze and look forward to seeing more of your posts in the future. x

Unknown said...

Welcome to the Papermaze team Chloe. Cant wait to learn about creative journalling xxx

Anita said...

So fab to have you on the team Chloe, loving the look of your work so far and itching to see more xx