Friday 20 July 2018

Just Married with Echo Park

Hi Tracee with you today, I'm here to share a layout using the Just Married Collection by Echo Park


My bestie got married in June and this collection is just perfect for documenting some of her photos from the day.


I applied some texture paste through a stencil to my background, after this was dry I added a dab of glitter to all the centres of the flower shapes. I used a leafy cut file, I gently added some watercolour and allowed it to dry naturally. This made it curl and I liked the 3d effect that it created. I used a mixture of enamel dots and Nuvo drops to add the little splashes.


I layered my picture with papers from the collection and added the die cut frame on top. I created a cluster of flowers that I fussy cut from the papers, I also cut some of the bunting, that is on the 'Sole Mate' sheet, and dotted it around the top and bottom of the layout. I used the same watercolour paint to dd lots of spray splashes on the background. I used the 'Forever' sticker as part of my title and the page was completed by a few more stickers.

Hope you enjoyed my page, supplies for this page and all your scrapping needs can be found over at the shop.






2 comments:

Anita said...

what a super momento of a very special day! Love this page x

Karen said...

Such a pretty page. x