Monday 30 July 2018

Scrapbooking with Lots of Photos


Hi, it's Lisa here today with fun and colourful scrapbooking.


I've chosen this American Crafts collection by Amy Tangerine to work with called 'Hustle and Heart'. You can view it all here.

It's everything that I love in a collection. Bright, happy, fun and easy to use.

I have a full process video where you can watch me making this page here.

 
I wanted to use a few photos, but I didn't want the page to look cluttered, I still wanted some kind of design.
 
 
I stuck these strips of papers down but left the top part adhesive free so that I could slide my photos in treating the paper strips as pockets.
 
 
I had so much fun with these papers as you can see.
 
I also used this stencil here as a template using a black pen to draw around and cut out to use as embellishments.

 
I had so much fun creating this. Bright papers really make me happy. 
 
I hope you enjoy the video and I hope this paper collection makes you feel happy too.
 
Thanks so much.
 
Lisa x

No comments: