Friday 12 August 2022

Family Gallery...... Mintay Joy of Life Collection

Hi Everyone

Anita here today and I have completely fallen in love with this delightful collection from Mintay...... Joy of Life. Such beautiful soft colours, distressed frames and wood fence panels plus an array of beautiful elements to fussy cut and embellish your pages with
 


I absolutely the sheet of 06 which is crammed full of beautiful frames in different styles. I chose the 4 I wanted to use and cut them out. On the reverse side of the frames there are lots of very pretty designs that can also be fussy cut and added to the page.


These frames are perfect for chopping into your normal 6x4 photos that are maybe quite busy and you want to try and make use of certain parts of them and also great if the people aren't quite so close and filling the photo



Prior to adding anything to the page I sprayed and splattered with some Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Spray

This is great for adding a little gentle extra to your page without being bright, solid colours like the normal spray mists would do.

Various items were fussy cut from sheet 09 This is full of pretty elements including birds, floral displays, bicycles, houses etc and they were layered and/scattered about the page. Some were added to the frames, along with mesh bows and the frames had some white twine added to hang them from the top of the layout, to create a gallery effect.


I had a rummage through my old stash cupboard and found some boxes of old Making Memories Foam stamps ( I used to love using these and haven't touched them for such a long time) it made such a nice change to break out old stash and use and I think I shall be using these more often now again!

I used a fancy patterned one and stamped using ivory acrylic paint on the top left and right corners and then used an alphabet set of their stamps to create the title FAMILY.

When this was dry I used a black gel pen to add a fine line around the outer edge of each letter to just make them stand out a bit.



The page was finished with my favourite embellishments....some bling and sparkle .....flat backed pearls and some irridescent sequins scattered about.

 

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my page, thank you for looking and I will be back later in the month with my 2nd layout using this pretty collection.

If you pop over to the shop you will be able to see all the gorgeous different Mintay papers in stock....they really are fabulous and such great quality.


Warmest Wishes

Anita xx



No comments: